Wednesday 7 October 2009

worship it.

I am a person who never worship or even put an effort to know anything about Korean stuffs. Call me a beatniks, I know. I really miss out lotsa updates about them. But, it's not that I don't prefer to watch and to read their stuffs or whatever craps that it could be. It's just me trying to avoid myself not to have other new obsession that I know, I might waste my time with (since, I have an evident that numbers of my friends who never go to their bed before they manage to finish the whole episodes. lol!!)

But, tonight, this 6-minutes commercial is seriously touching me. The dialogues are cliche. The plot is cliche too. However, I just couldn't figure out why I love it so much. Haish. Anyway, spend your minutes to watch it, people. It's worth.

VERY SAD COMMERCIAL





p.s: There should be a subtitle in this video, but, I have no idea why it doesn't appear in it..

1 comment:

amy_may said...

its from mainland china, from they way they talk... and hey, you can like/follow other things... you dont have to do what others do