Friday 25 December 2009

Certainly, a call for an oblivious.

Too many things happened lately. Too many.
Yet, I'm not stronger as how I supposed to be.
*sigh*

Why?
Hurm, questions of 'Why' seem to be rhetorical lately.
With no definite answer.

"You are a strong-hearted guy. But, perhaps, this time, it might involve too many factors,"
A friend of mine told.

Clueless.
I feel too oblivious at the moment. Merely a nitwit but a mess, to be precised.
I could feel that I am losing my moxie. I am losing my wise thoughts.
Running, ditching and waving me behind. Alas!
I am trying to walk with all the moments that I have.
Whenever I fall, I keep trying to stand back.
As tall as proud I could.
Yet, I'm not stronger as how I supposed to be.
I keep persuading my heart that everything is all right.
I keep putting more smiles on a face.
But, trying to look as a happy guy when you are not is certainly not easy.
I know and I'm well precised about it.


p.s: Happiness is too short for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.