Friday 11 June 2010

I need someone to guide me back

"Bagai jatuh ditimpa tangga"

A proverb which I shall say describing me pretty well at the moment.
A proverb which I have to agree illustrating every inch of depression that I am goin' through now.

[Well, it might not as bad as how I think, but, that's what I feel]

Pathetic? Yes people! You are absolutely true.
I could sense that I am significantly screwed up with number of things.

I had a big-time of sucky week.
I had an unsatisfied assignment result which I considered as sucky.
and
yes, I will probably face few upcoming sucky moments lagi lepas ni.

Lately, things are not happy working on my way.
I had lotsa disagreements with stuffs especially things that involve my emotion.
Yes, I know and I dont' need to consolidate it. World does not revolve around us. A fact which I am completely aware about . I could not dictate every single of thing to do as I said.

I could not ask people to like me.
I could not expect to win every match that I play in FIFA.
I could not even ask my lecturer to give me A for every assignment.

Tapi, can I just have something 'meaningful' that would make me to feel sort of
"Yes, zam. It's fine. You are doing all right,"
"It doesn't matter. You are doing great, zam"

Can I have those feelings?
Can I have someone (which I used to have) to pat on my back and tell that to me?

Yes, at this point, I admit that I might sound a lil bit childish.
A boy who still looks for his mum's help.

Tapi, honestly, I really feel helpless and somehow hopeless now.
Plz, I need someone to guide me back.


1 comment:

nirzehrun said...

back in sep 2008 i used the same proverb.

many things happened around that time that i wish to remain hidden from the big bad world.

if it helps, there's always ppl around, to help ease the pain..=)

btw, sorry bout the paper.i really do.send me more stuff next sem.huhu