Friday 6 August 2010

M-Fest 2010



Allhamdulilah.

M-fest is just over. One of the big events that I involved and got myself to lead, which I guess, went pretty good and probably 'happening' in a history of my life. Even though, there were numbers of unexpected hiccups which did happen here and there during the event. However, I believe that we (The committees and I) managed to encounter and solve all the issues clinically.

Yeepii! We finally made the plan (of cohort 4 and 5) to happen.

All the hard works paid off!
Big crowds!
Lecturers happy!
Foods 'laku'!
Lotsa big smiles!

Those are more than enough to make me to feel happy satisfied. Nothing could I say other than thank you very much to all the committees, my beloved people who worked really hard to make this big event a successful one. You guys are rox!

1 comment:

amy_may said...

Big clap to everyone! Wasn't there but would have known it would rock!! *Applause*