Friday 20 August 2010

Till then, my friend.



Goodbye Min Jun.

작별 인사 hyung!

*You will probably curse me if I tried to call you this again*

8 months with you were totally indescribable, really precious.
From an outsider, to a friend and turn be close brothers in the end.
I really enjoyed having a good company like you.
We seem to have a very same wavelength since the beginning.

We could drink together.
We always play Fifa together.
We curse each other.
and We even sometimes tease people together.
That's really nice eh?

But, tonight, when I start thinking, you are leaving tomorrow,
it makes me feel a lil bit sad. Probably, very sad.
I could sense my loss.
Unit 7 is indeed not complete with you.
There's no more your strong coffee.
There's no more a late night conversation at the verandah.
There's no more a phrase 'sleep well lar' after the Fifa game.
There's no more the smell of your cigarette's smoke.

*sigh*

But, it's all right.
People don't stay. They come and they go.
Same goes to you, me and everybody.
Go home, my friend.
I know, you miss your country alot.
I know, you miss to breath with korea's air.
A place where you born.
Our friendship does not stop till here.
It is progressive as long as we want to keep it going.
Till then, min jun.
Have a safe trip.
Don't cry. =)

Your friend,
Zam.

p.s: Get a partner a.s.a.p. once you are in Korea and practise more for your fifa. LOL! Just kidding.





No comments: