Saturday 12 February 2011

Less f*cked up.

I'm pretty considerate when it comes to dealing with messy life.

*OK, I probably burst out at times. Fair enough.*

But, most of the times, if anything didn't go that right or probably seemed looking wrong,
I love putting myself in a position of rationalization.
Rather than losing my own counts or even worst simply putting a blame to another person;
I prefer to do some productive reflection for my own future purpose.

Like:
Why That is not right?
Why always He/She is right?
Why Everything does not go in my own way?

These types of question, you won't find the answer in a very short period.
It might probably take longer than expected for you to discover the answer.

But trust me,
reflection always makes you to feel less f*cked up.
Don't shock, you might enjoy it!

5 comments:

amy_may said...

But sometimes when i do reflection, it toltally reminds me of my mistakes and how I messed it up in the first place.

Unknown said...

i love to do self-reflection, always, i should say. it makes me feel better, always think positive although there are things which could make my heart's hurt and demotivate me as a result. so yeah, less f*cked up! :D

The Z A M said...

amy: That's the very 1st stage of doing reflection. You remember the past things, how you get screwed up and stuffs. Move to the next phase. =)

chizzy: Well, I guess reflection works merely the same to everyone. Unless if you had this non-human DNA in your being. lol.
anyway, thank you for dropping by. Leave me your link later. =)

Farouk Harun said...

reflection is sooo needed. I mean instead of bursting out or blaming others..it's better if we THINK for a while and look at things from different perspectives..becuase sometimes we are the ones who fuck things up..so reflection will help us realize that and eventually help us improve.. =)

The Z A M said...

somehow, reflection creates us to be a better being. Considerate and rational. =)