Tuesday 9 August 2011

Stop being judgemental.


"@FactAboutBoyz: Three biggest lies from a guy's mouth: 1. I'm not that type of guy. 2. I won't hurt you. 3. I'm sorry."

No one is perfect though, but come on. Don't make this as a sweeping statement to every man just because you met the wrong person. Get yourself out from your own narrow-mindedness, and start to deeply think from various perspectives.


Well, you can't actually deny the fact that everyone lies at least 12times per day (This is definitely not a sweeping statement as how you made it; I came across this somewhere in gender research paper). So, the lies of "Im not that type of PERSON", "I won't hurt you" and "Im sorry", I believe do not solely come from the 'a guys' mouth', but it also probably,or I would say WILL come from the other direction which is 'GIRLS'.


Think wisely before you being pointlessly vocal.

2 comments:

A s h i k i n said...

relax la zam. budak2 memang fikir like that lagi. :)

The Z A M said...

haha. I am; it wasnt my emo post. But seriously better keep themselves shut than pointlessly blaming others as if they are the most right person kan... Typical primadona.