Saturday 6 August 2011

Kids.


Place: Year 4 Gemilang.

Situation :
During monthly test (Students surprisingly finished the papers minutes earlier).


Me: All right, I would like all of you to make sure that you check your papers back. Make sure all the answers and spellings are correct. OK?

Student A (very smart-looking kid): The papers are very thick sir, but questions are easy.

Me: *Feel challenging* OK, If that's the case, make sure you got hundred. If one of you happened to fail the paper, I might call your mum.

Student B : Sir, saya beri handphone no mak saya dulu ye? Sbb, sy confirm fail. (Translation: Sir, why don't I give you my mum's handphone no first? Because, I know that I will fail)

Me: Student B, check your answer again. Make sure everything is correct. Sternly smile. *They are just being kids* =)

2 comments:

adi kayat said...

so damn cute =)

The Z A M said...

stylo kan student aku? akhir-akhir ni, mereka semakin geliga. haha.