Friday 11 September 2009

a bit of tears


No matter how massive things could happen,
no one on this earth could ever change a fact that
you are always there in my heart.
No one can deny that and no one could doubt that!!
My first priority from the beginning till end.
Even though we might be far away from each other,
but there is no boundary that can stop me from praying hard for you.
For now, I just need you to be strong and sit still
as how once upon a time you were to be.
My friend told me that you are such a great fighter.
I know and I believe it, mak.
Get well soon tau.
I love you.
and I miss you. A lot.

*tears*

p.s: I'm sorry mum for not being on your side when you need me most.

5 comments:

rAbiAtuL aDaWiyAh said...

agreed..!!me misses my mum too.huhu. :) slalu doakan kesejahteraan mak2.

nirzehrun said...

is everything okay?

amy_may said...

hun! be strong k... she'll be fine

The Z A M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Z A M said...

@k.long: Yurp2...
@JG: pray for her ok? =(
@amy: Thanx, amy...