Tuesday 29 September 2009

we can be better than ASS, don't we?

1. At times, I couldn't believe that human beings could be so stubborn at accepting the new facts. We are too complicated, too complex and so unpredictable at making sense of life. Being a failure at making a simple wise decision and also being too vain and judgmental at viewing stuffs, we are more than enough to characterized ourselves as an oblivious. Don't you think so? Here, I'm not trying to claim myself as smart, perfect or whatever craps that human beings could be. But still, we can be better than ASS, I guess

2. If you knew that your wife is a slut, so just treat her as a slut, man! Why the hell you have to be so innocent and so-called 'penyayang' by calling her 'babe', 'honey' or 'darl'? You know that she is hiding lotsa things that she has done, or perhaps, she will do with his bf. behind you. You know that she might have a plan to ditch you far away behind once she get settle down all her businesses with you. But, still, you are comforting yourself with this kind of feeling "I make her happy. She makes me happy and it works,". You are totally wrong, genius.

3. There are ways of how to be loyal to a woman, man. But, not in this way. 'Evil angel' is still an 'evil angel'. She won't change to be a fairy. Bear that in mind!

p.s: I'm just responding to one of the episodes of the series that I just watched. Guys could be stupid huh!

2 comments:

amy_may said...

its either guys can be that stupid or girls can be that heartless!

The Z A M said...

true2...