Thursday 21 January 2010

22.













Happy Birthday, Zam.
May all the blessings of Him would remain on you.
May all the dreams and your wishes come true.
May all the happiness come to meet you.

And,

May you stand tall in overcoming and walking through things.
Remember, being a 22-year-old-man might not be easy though.

p.s: As I'm writing this, up here in my mind, I have a random thought to get a small cake for myself. But, a cake with no people around might be meaningless. So, I choose to just rot at the coffee shop instead. Hmm...

*Coffee, please.*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad man. If I'm there, I will surely do something for your birthday. Though I don't fancy cakes too much, but the thoughts count!

Hope Allah bless your days ahead with good health.

amy_may said...

hey dude..
will eat cake with u when i sampai k

The Z A M said...

khirol: Thanx bestie... Don't worry, do something for me when I come to wellington. hee.


amy: come faster!

alyshä said...

coffee is healthier than cake! (err... sorta hehe) :P when are u coming back to brissy?

The Z A M said...

jody: next month, on 15. why? hehe.