Wednesday 20 January 2010

A Sacrificer (with capital 'S')













So, here is the story. I have been watching and randomly reading quite a number of romantic stuffs lately. Short stories, poems, movies and so on. I know, this is a way too bizarre and 'jiwa-jiwa' to be done by me. But, I couldn't resist that romantic stuffs are absolutely cool things to be immersed at times. It s calming and somehow, it helps to sooth me down. Ergo, my cognition has made a sweet deal to join heart this time.

So, based on my recent activities, I came to a conclusion where there are always three main characters that involved in any plot of love story.

*Perhaps, this might apply in real life too*

1) A man.
- This is a most vital character in any typical form of love story. (Unless, the story is based on the lesbo couples). Considering to be as always a lucky one, this 'A man' usually will end with a 'happily ever after with his loved partner. Should be a hunk, a hunk and always a hunk.
Sound good huh?

2) A woman.
- Well, another character which seems to complete another half of typical love story. A woman or romantically term is called as (?) *Darn! I lost the word* is being created to establish the sense of hatred or love in the story. As everyone knows, this character is always the one that going to attach to her lucky man.

3) A Sacrificer.
- A Sacrificer (with capital 'S') is always depicted as a lame and pathetic romeo. The presence of him is not recognized or even being addressed by everyone but he is always there throughout the whole love story. And, why did I call him as a pathetic one? Simple! 'A Sacrificer' is always there to enlighten 'a woman' that he lovely adores, but being left when he is no longer needed by his 'a woman'.
Sigh.



p.s: Kahlil Gibran- The broken wings.
p.s.s: I'm seeing more things now.


2 comments:

amy_may said...

the sacrificer can be a woman too.
in short, he/she is always the one stnading by the sidelines while watching the love story takes place...

he/she is the sacrificer and sometimes, can be considered as the most romantic compared to the man+woman in the love story. but the sacrificer is most definitely the biggest idiot/loser in the story...

but being the idiot/loser in THIS story doesnt mean that you'll b ethe idiot/loser in EVERY story

The Z A M said...

true2. I guess, I shall explain and develop how 'A Sacrificer' should improve him/herself, so that he/she can be loved by the others too. sigh...