Wednesday 6 January 2010

Informal but not infernal.

*short, spontaneous and random update*

Unusual, dull and wordless seem to match me lately.
Too many disagreements occur.
Yet, solution is not found.
Damn me!
Seriously.

This morning, instead of rotting at home with no usual noises that I always do.
(or mum will get worried later, and keep asking me)
So, I told her that I'll be going out and chillax somewhere.
*Well, I used a reason to find a proper internet connection and meet few mates*
She seemed to be reluctant at the end beginning and keep asking with thousands ques.
*Obviously, it's a way too bizarre when suddenly, I wanted to meet friends in the morning*
That was rare and random.
But, finally, I manage to end up here in Mcd.
Rotting alone with a cup of tea.

There are not too many people.
But, still, it is fucking bising.
*Malaysians. I whispered*
When I was hoping a pleasant and calming surrounding,
oh fuck. It's not there.
But, still, I love the music that they play. I love their laughter too. Soothing..
At least, there is a remedy that please me.
At least....

5.15pm, Mcd.
Informal but not infernal.

p.s: I just realize that I have been using too much of 'random' words lately.
p.s.s: I left all my phones too and I miss the banana pie. sigh...

No comments: