Friday 12 June 2009

Kids are just hardly to be predicted




1. I am living with a reflection which never fails me to keep digesting the moments. Besides a process of top-down learning, reflection has always made me to believe it as a movement of moment to another moments. It is a cognitive process which I feel has somehow provided us with more chances to be a better person.

2. Typing in a room which literally accompanying by my deary (lonely) has brought another 'self' into my mind. A 10-minute moments of 'studying' with the kids and replying their smiles which I gained today has headed me to a conclusion of 'Kids are just hardly to be predicted'

3. My mum is always right. (Well, my dad too! lol). Kids are always being updated by the environment which they are belong to. A toddler who has an ability of non-abstract thinking will never fail to happen his siblings with such a long sigh. An adorable little girl who is simply egocentric holding a teddybear might lead his dad to end up with a bad-but-short madness.

4. However, it is too miracle when parents never have a feeling of regret growing up their kids. It gives us more rhetorical when a mum starts to share her childrens' good-and-bad behaviours with another mum. (Giggle). Today, I can see how kids can made my day to be a better one. Receiving a sweet smile from a little girl made me not to feel reluctant to wave hand at her.

5. A 'comot-ness' of 8-year old boy has somehow provided me a good reason to keep breathing. His sincere smile with some soothing laughters managed to 'shhuuu' away all the sadness. A routine of streaming down the tears which always being done immediately dissappeared away.

*sigh*...

Pelik kan? Too complicated.

p/s: Kids, thanx for alot for the smiles. You made my day. seriously.


3 comments:

-zaty baharin- said...

nice.. n pic baby 2 sgt cute
hehe

Jarod Yong said...

Children are wonderfully full of surprises, aren't they?
haha~~

The Z A M said...

zaty: agreed!!
jarod: exactly man...! It's unexplainable and miracle when I think back about it...