Monday 29 June 2009

This is what we called an odd but not too rare

1. This is what we called an odd but not too rare. Whenever and wherever you wish to do everything but you will always end up with something unexpected (which are always the dull ones). And obviously, I am a part of it which is never being excluded to be in a particular group. Recovering from some of the illnesses, I have been rotting in my room for nearly days (fever, sore throat...). I am seriously 'died'. With nothing much to do (I mean, besides facebooking, gaming), erm... I'm just keep moving with my such unproductive routine. Sigh...

2. Last evening wasn't that much difference like the other days. Apart from listening to some 'oldies', I had been spending for nearly hours to have an 'appreciate' review at 'My pictures'. Started with my mum, my dad, my relatives and the list goes on, I can feel how does each picture carry its very own personafication in it. Qualities such as happiness, depression and some sweet hatred made you happened to feel of how great life is if we were able to be at those moments.

3. Sometimes, people do make sense in their daily life. Whenever they say, picture is not only a matter of moments' captured, but it also lies thousands of meanings behind it. I always thumbs-up and agreed. Undeniable and somehow an album of pictures makes me to appreciate more of all people around me. Looking throughly at the eyes of my mum, my dad, my relatives and my bunch of friends. Erm, I can see how changes and how varieties happen.

4. This year, when my mum turns to be a 47-year old lady and my dad starts to grow more grey hairs on his head, it makes me to think more and more about a so-called plot of life. It makes me to ponder, to reflect of each single thing that I have done in your life. The contributions, the good deeds, the bad deeds, the depression, the happiness and also the hatred... I might be an ordinary sentimental guy who likes to talk about emotions, tears and what so-ever. But, actually, who cares! At the end of the day, I'll be the one who put a price for myself. Not the others!

No comments: