Wednesday 3 June 2009

Manusia itu tidak dilahirkan jahat

"Manusia itu tidak dilahirkan jahat,"
(Nurkasih, 2009)


1. As I was experiencing a process of rethinking, I started to google out for some of the good Malay dramas which I was badly to watch. After being so long of searching them, I finally managed to find one of a good series which recently can be found on Malaysian channel, TV3. It's entitled 'Nurkasih'. Sound convential though? In fact, I had a same opinion at the beginning where I was like 'erm, mcm cerita biasa je,". However, as I was done with a trailer,I could say it's might be a good series which can be watched openly by everyone.

2. The main intention of me writing this entry is not to inform or even to summarize the plots of this particular series. However, I am here tonight (still awake) with more passions to elaborate on one of the excerpts which can be found in this series. A 'voiced' line which I think has thousands of meanings that should be revealed on.

3. "Manusia itu tidak dilahirkan jahat, semuanya baik" might sound as lame as history to numbers of people (I was one of them). A 40-year old man might say "alar, kalau dah didiknya begitu, tetap begitu," while a 20-year teenager old would come out with his or her 'lapok' philosophy "It's a nature of human being," which I think in many ways could be a bulls**t!

4. Looking back at every single of word, I feel that if we decided to consolidate and decode a line back. It might be a most miracle line which we were never imagine a momento of it.
What more, when it comes to a situation where you'll be tested and challenged more by Him.
Mathematically, I have been a solid-yet-unperfect-human being for nearly 21 years. I have been witnessing diversities of people which I think is interesting. Even though, I might not able to experience everything, but still, I have little of something to be shared on

5. Observing the changes of people, mingling with different groups of people, talking beyond the boundaries of social-groups do not only enhance our quality of Human capitals but it also offers us vast arrays of chances to learn. Chances where an opportunist will view them as assistance or scaffolding that distinguish the goodness and the weakness of every creation of Him. Unik kan? He is the most almighty. He creates every things, stuffs and even actions of humans for us which at the end of the day, He makes us to return back to think about Him.





3 comments:

A s h i k i n said...

manusia memang xdilahirkan jahat, semua baik
tp u see the person who came up with the theory of nurture and nature may be right
takes more than just being human to actually be one.

The Z A M said...

I see your point over there... =)

AdindaLunia said...

Dari Kotakhati to Thezam :-

Assalamualaikum..

Manusia adalah sebaik-baik kejadian ALLAH..
dan ummat Nabi Muhammad SAW adalah sebaik-baik ummat..

Maasalamah~

(=