Wednesday 26 August 2009

Playlist


Besides Too Phat, I have to admit that I'm so much into Coldplay. I am one of their die hard fans (Mati Susah Kipas) who can be so obsessed as no one has ever thought when it comes to Coldplay's genre. Seriously!! I never fail to keep 'Yellow', 'The Scientist' and 'Viva La Vida' playing throughout my stereo. (Rasanya Belinda dah kecewa dah kot. Hari2 dgr lagu yang same. Lol ). Tapi, itulah. It has been sort of routine for me to listen at those songs as I feel so 'cured' and somehow a bit inspired by listening at them. However, I just can't deny that there is also a period when I feel that I need to listen at something new. Not new as in 'New'. But something different than Coldplay.


Erm, sound like I have to alter a bit with my playlist.

3 comments:

SyapaDoNut said...

agak lah..
haha..
asal g umah je wjib dgr nye ah..
pe kata lagu raya pulak..weng2

The Z A M said...

lol... dah start play skit2 dah lagu raya 2...

izzat said...

zam, go look for a cover of viva la vida+love story..
very2 nice..