Monday 17 August 2009

...



I'm indeed so exhausted and drowsy now. My body is totally in pain, my mind is overly pressured and I'm just so restless. I have no reason of why is that so. Perhaps, it is because that I didn't get a sweet rest last night as usual. Yes, I went to bed quite early last night but unfortunately, I seemed to have a difficulty to sleep. Mcm ada je yang tak kena. My mind was just like being distracted rapidly by something which is not yet being settled. Erm...

Fair enough. I just know that I have lost my favourite ring. I don't know where I have placed it and seriously been looking for it since yesterday. The last time I saw it was when I took it out from my finger during the merdeka theater. and now, it's gone. Disappeared =(...

*sigh*


I guess, I should get a short nap now. Later.

2 comments:

rAbiAtuL aDaWiyAh said...

me too~~ was so exhausted n restless.huhu..tp eseimens bnyk sgt.x leh nk rht lame. :P dat ring must b so spesel.cr baek2 ye..ade amln yg d ajr,ms cr tu ulang2 sbot "yusof"..if im not mistaken.n doa la bnyk2.cayok2 zam.

The Z A M said...

It's not really special pon k.long as how you think. But somehow, I just so much appreciate the value that it has which capable it to always be with me through thick and thin. =) Anyway, thanx k.long.