Friday 7 August 2009

'Weird' starts to work for me



Reflection or Muhasabah, a cognitive process which seems to be so near and never been apart from us as human beings. It is indeed a way of complicated recalling business which people might only comprehend the concept by doing and experiencing it. Remembering, revealing and sort of a quick evaluating all the good and bad deeds that we have done before. Some people may believe that it's just unnecessary and lousy thing to be done and also, there are a bunch of them who always keep giving the excuses for a sake only not to experience reflection.

*Ok, Im crapped*


Alright. Jo could be true. Somehow, I need to agree that I might just have a bit of problem at expressing the ideas (Perhaps, this also might apply on certain emotional issues that I always fail to deal with). I tend to drag things far over which most probably might end me up to get lost somewhere. Erm... maybe, it's just a nature of me that I can't run from. OK, it's pretty simple and short but yet still rhetorical. I have recently discovered few things which I can feel that I'm now slowly heading to be. It's indeed slightly awkward when 'Weird' starts to work for me. I don't know why and I'm just clueless about it.


1. I'm no longer a magical dreamer which I used to be.
2. My level of emotional sensitivity goes increase gradually. (such as offensive, jealousy etc.)
3. I have a range of emotional challenges which I sometimes fail to deal with
4. My IQ level somehow decreases. (It's not scientifically proven but I just have a feeling of it)
5. I'm more passive and quieter than as I am before.
6. I'm losing my 'intrapersonal' skills.
7. I'm losing my'wise'self.

No comments: