Friday 14 August 2009

H B, uncle.

















It's your birthday, man.

Time flies away so fast kan? When I called you yesterday and we talked with each other, you were still appeared fresh as my 45-year old uncle but today, at this minute, you are now walking as a 46-year old grown man. So, stay chill, stay cool, stay 'tough' and yeah, please do remain as a sarcastic one. haha... Sarcastic and Anuar Talib is never and ever been apart kan? Lol. I know. If you were here, you might simply attack me 'cynical gila!!'... haha But this time, I didn't. I'm not being cynical pon. Come on, I am a grown man now. Stop from being just so skeptical at me. Pretentiousness could be a good policy at times. =)Oh yes, I just miss your sarcastic jokes, man.Seriously. I miss the way of how you tease me, how you swear at me. I miss them.Yes, I have to admit. It does hurt to be heard sometimes what more if it came from someone that you close with. But somehow, I feel that you are just super inspired me. Inspiring me to be more responsible, more disciplined and yeah in short you teach me about the definition life.

Today,
I'm so sorry for not being on your side like I always do. My thousands apologies for not being able to accompany you to have few cups of tea and roti bakar as what we always do every year. It's pretty dull kan without my presence? Itu lah, suka mengejek azan lagi. Now u deserve it... haha...I know, how much you miss your this particular pathetic nephew. Mum told. Jangan nak berlagak stern lagi or even to act macho as if you didn't have any sense of feeling. haha... I miss you too, uncle.

Remember that, no matter how far we have been apart, do know that my love for you never decrease. When dad is away, besides mum, you are always the one that I share with. I know that I always can count on you. Perhaps, that happens because I have been so close to you since I was small.

Ok, cukuplah tu. Happy birthday, uncle Anuar.
May the blesses of Him remain on you.
Insya-Allah...

No comments: