Saturday 13 November 2010

17


"Keep blogging"

















1. Ah, another lovely and fun day apart from meeting Jo on the other day. Fa and her friend are finally here in Brisbane. Smile. Twas just so good to see her again after our last winter holiday in New Zealand. *Welcome2!*. So, since I wanted to get some groceries stuff, we went to West End morning market today. Bringing them around and feeling the aussie weekend routine. Hehe. It seemed to be fun, I mean walking and passing by random people and others. Plus, that was my 2nd time there even though I hv been living here for almost 2years.

2. Yeah, we walked from one stall to another stall. So, I stopped at this one selling fruit stall looking for the mangoes. 2 ripe mangoes for 5aud. Who care not to stop, aye?. LOL. As I was busy looking at them, suddenly, someone tapped me from back. She smiled. I was freeze at the moment. Ah, I know her, but God, how couldn't I remember her name. She kept smiling again.



























3. Gosh! My brain was so stuck and I really could not recall her name. I could only remember her last name which is 'Siong'.

She asked "Do you know me?".
"Ah, of course I know you" I whispered.
*me thinking. Keep thinking vigorously*
"It's me, Jody" She said.
*I smiled*

Yeah, it's Jody. How I could have forgotten that name! Me idiot! My profoundest apology, missy. So, we talked for a while and the mangoes were put aside for a moment. Asking about studies, workplace, life in brief and etc. Such a nice girl, I believe. Very friendly, humble and definitely easy-going person. For your information, that was our first meeting each other ever, which means, we never talked face-to-face before and it happened today unexpectedly. We have been knowing each other through blogging and friends in Facebook. So, I was quietly excited; even though I looked quite freeze and stumble a bit in front of her. LOL. Anyway, twas indeed really nice meeting and talking to you, Jody. We should probably have some cups of coffees before I'm heading back for good.

4. Ah, what really a good day today! Having good friends around, meeting new people, welcoming environment and definitely a good weather.

Can anyone tell me, how can I have no reason to stay here in Brisbane.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody said...

WHOAH what a HUGE photo of me! hahahahah!!! twas definitely an unexpected surprise meeting u today :) ur such a sweet guy, i'm sure you'd make a great teacher when u go back to msia! shame ur leaving brissy but... msia is lucky to have u :)

**alamak sorry for that previous deleted comment, I'm using Eddie's computer and I didn't realized it was logged on to his gmail account

The Z A M said...

Heh. I was searching for some good photos in your profile; so, after went through all of them, I think this one picture speaks quite everything about you. You and the cat (what's his/her name btw). Hopefully, you won't mind me uploading your picture on my blog. =)