Wednesday 10 November 2010

20

"If everyone could think, there might be less conflicts or zero war"

20 more days left exactly from today before I'm leaving Brisbane for good.
*Now I know precisely how the seniors used to feel*
Every night, I'm thinking hardly to have at least a reason that can make me to stay here.
Not because of entertainment and freedom that it offers, but because of the place itself.
I just love Brisbane as B.R.I.S.B.A.N.E.
Indeed, a very lay back, peaceful and welcoming place.
Unsurprisingly, Brisbane has been a very good and wonderful 'teacher' for me teaching about how life works.

For some cultural and humanistic reasons, I feel more appreciated and acknowledge here.
I have learnt about the real friendship who could be with you through thin and thick,
not only among the local people but in thinking-Malaysian group as well.
No matter where I go; I could feel a strong sense of belonging.
I am being called politely as a 'mate' rather than inappropriate terms or adjectives.
ah, there are just too many random friendly people who could say hello to you for not a big reason.

How am I going to leave these good things for certain of somethings which I think they shouldn't work that way?

Yes, I miss mum, dad, and the whole family.
I miss the foods.
I miss breathing in my country, who doesn't?
but, definitely not the inappropriate attitudes which I think 'certain of them' still fail to overcome.

Lack of sense of respect.
Lack of good manners.
Lack of here and there as a basic human being.

ah, if this 'certain of them' could do at least a rational thinking for them, probably it is a good place that invites everyone to come.

p.s: Well, I'm still looking the right euphemism for this 'certain of them'.

No comments: