Wednesday 24 November 2010

6

"I don't want to talk about how you broke my heart"

1. ah, I was quite busy hanging out with few mates these days. Playing game console, having coffees and etc. It was just so good to really have these remaining days left recalling the all good and sad moments from the beginning we first arrived here in Brisbane until now. Twas indeed a very much emotional conversation, but seemed trying to hinder those upsetting feelings with the best jokes and laughters that we could do. =)

2. Another 6 more days left, still reluctantly counting. *sigh* Oh, Mr. Time, you know that I never ask anything big from you since I was a toddler. I was still moving patiently; even though, you were slightly cruel to me when I was run out of times doing the assignment. But, this time, I just need you to move slower than usual. Plz?

*I must be crazy talking stuffs like these*

3. Ah, just put that feeling aside at the moment. Yes, yesterday was the best day being me as Mohd Zamri, probably the happiest one so far. Checking the results, and Allhamdulilah, I think I improved and in fact did quite well for this one hectic semester. Even though it might not be as good and best as how my other mates did; I am still proud of myself and definitely grateful to Him. The patience, the anxiousness and the almost-give-up feeling - they are just paid off. =). Praise to God, again.

It's just so good if I could have a person that I could really share this happiness with.

No comments: