Thursday 9 July 2009

Today is unlike yesterday


It was so yesterday.
When I feel I was being fulfilled again.
When I feel my emptiness walked far away from me.
When I happened to find my way back to home.
Invited by a cheerful laughter,
guided by a bit of cheeky and nasty jokes,
circled by a chemistry of happiness
and definitely breathing with layers of confident.
Lovely.

But today,
I wonder why it is slightly different
It seems to be not yesterday.
The same laughter, the same jokes, the same happiness.
Disappeared. No more.
Perhaps, because they already went away.
Perhaps, because they are now at somewhere else.
I know that I'm back to my old routine
When emptiness starts to knock a door again.
When Loneliness begins to be on the sides again.
sickening? Not really. I am living with it.
For real.

p.s: Have a sweet hols in Sydney, my NZ friends. And, also not to forget, , all the best for you in NCG!

No comments: