Wednesday 20 May 2009

as long as God say 'yes' to you, so, you should not stop breathing then.

This happened in last few days when I had a crappy conversation with one my good buddies. It was a very late night of Sunday when I was awake. I was suddenly shocked with a call from him. So, lets call him as 'x'...

x: Life seems to be funny kan when you are just strong enough to face anything, but still it screws you up...

me: haha... Yeah, very odd but that's the beauty of life... and I'm still living with it... No matter how up and how down of it...

x: Erm, but,for how long we should be living with it, zam?... I'm getting exhausted of it.

me: Well, as long as God say 'yes' to you, so, you should not stop breathing then... Keep moving.

x: breathing?... sound interesting. So, tell me more on how we should 'breathe', zam?

me
: haha... Now, you really sound so funny, mate...

x: haha... indeed. seriously, zam.

me: Well, let your wills spoken on behalf you. Let your heart cries by itself... and let your tears hold tightly on the sides. Insya-Allah, you'll be fine.

x: Hahaha.... You never change, dude... Still the same person , still the same human as how I know

me: Well, I am, buddy. No matter where I am placed, no matter how I am being called... I am still the same person as how everyone knows... I still keep all the things behind my smile...

x: Erm, be strong enough, dude... My prayers are for you. always.

me: Haha. Thanx, mate. Im cool here. Kau tu yg jg diri. ok?...

No comments: