Monday 4 May 2009

These are the posts that I have transferred from my previous blog

He keeps things behind the smiles

He cries with the smiles..

He hopes with the smiles…

He lives with the smiles…

He charishes with the smiles…

He hates with the smiles…

He keeps everything behind the smiles…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks go well

Tonight seems to be so quiet compare to the other days before. The lights are dimmed as the first day we arrived here. The sound are just voiceless. Everyone is currently still awake, but it seems that numbers of us have decided only to rot around in the room tonight. Penat agaknya!!!

So, hari ni cukuplah 3 weeks zam is being in australia. Allhamdulilah, everything goes well here so far cume slightly distorted but still controllable. Thanx to all my dearies. Your concern is really2 appreciated and again thanx a bunch for always being a side on me. U guys are just too invicible. Don’t worry k, I’ll be fine soon.

So, back to the topic, well, Brisbane is super-cool. Everything looks fancy and attractive. The people (walaupun certain of them looks a bit ‘dumbo’ poyo skit), the places… wow!!! It’s not that bad especially when you come to City Hall. Lotsa of good things can be found over there if we really know the way to stuff ourselves. Hahaha…. I really mean GOOD THINGS everybody… and before that, for the seniors who might read this, thanx a lot for your helps. Dari kiteorang sampai dkt airport brisbane until now, that’s alot. Yeah, I might not able to list all the names tp seriously all the form of helps are seriously appreciated. Your guys are just simply superb. Also not to forget to our lovely coordinators (plural might be safe as Im not really sure about their position…haha), Mary, Jo and Jan, you are so helpful, humble and kind. Three of you are super-cool and Jan, I really love the way of your laugh… haha..!

Well, I think, that’s all for now. 3 weeks might be too ambitious if I would to write in a very short post… Till then, I will try my level best to update soon. Goodnight.!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, it might take the whole life to cure it

Dude,

Thanx for all the soothing words…

It’s is always right…

Even though we are far miles away, but still, you were there with all ears…

Thanx alot…

but

I might not be the one as how you used to think…

I might not be strong as how you used to believe…

I might not be as expressive as done by yesterday…

Sometimes, I may just fell down and watch the others passes by me…

With all the bruises, I just can’t dude…

You told me, ” Dude, learn to let go”…

I’ll happy if every single thing in this whole world is mine…

I’ll happy if my words are very much the same like prerogative…

but it’s not…

It’s not that easy as how everyone thinks….

It takes a minute to know people, but sadly, it might take the whole of life to cure the pain…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He feels it sincerely...

I miss you when something really good happens,
because you are the one I want to share it with.

I miss you when something is troubling me,

because you are the one who understands me so well.

I miss you when I laugh and cry,

because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.

I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other;for those were some of the best times of my life

p/s: =(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I am here for you'

Look for me,

If you think that you need a person to talk and share with…

Look for me,

If you think that you need a shoulder to cry on…

Look for me,

If you think that you need a person to hold with…

Look for me,

If you think that you need a person to accompany with…

I am here with all the ears.

I am here with all the helps.

For all the times, I am here when you look for me…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABSTRAK

Ada ketikanya,

bila hati ini ingin berkata,

Tiada siapa pun mahu mendengar, tiada siapa pun yang mahu mengerti…

Mereka senyum, mereka gelak dan mereka ketawa…

Tetapi aku disini…

Merintih, mengilu, dan menangis seorang diri. Pilukan?

Aku tidak pernah sesekali menyalahkan mahupun memarahi mereka. Kadang-kadang, the verb ‘concern’ itu terlalu sukar untuk difahami apalagi untuk dilaksanakan

Begitu juga dengan suara hati.

A nature of human yang terlalu abstrak untuk diluahkan, tetapi cukup mudah untuk difahami by certain of people.

Sebelum pergi, mak pernah berpesan

“Azan, kalau tak suka apa2, diam sahaja. You don’t have to tell the whole world, my son as not everyone could understand the self of us,”

Pelik kan? Tiba2 sahaja berpesan begitu…

seolah-olah mengetahui segala isi hati anaknya.

seolah-olah mengetahui apa yang sedang difikirkan anaknya

Thanx mum for the words. Thanx for everything. Bekalan kata-katamu itu akan sentiasa diingati…

Terima kasih

p/s: Aisa, thanx for the words too… Most appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manage to breath...

Allhamdulilah.

You are back for the sake of goodness

Even though, not fully recovery yet….

but, yeah, you manage to breath today

He can see how hardly you were trying your best to fight the innate

Such a tough time, yeah?

Well,

Do not worry that much

Things will be fine soon. It’s just a matter of time

So, be proud and be ready for whatever it takes.

Take care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: