Monday 25 May 2009

a face of my mum

As I was revising my notes, tibe2 je a face of my mum came to appear. Well, it is not really funny to happen when a son is being so far from his mum for quite ages. In a matter, when you need inspiration, she'll always there to be your confidante. In a matter, when you need someone to 'pujuk' with, she'll aways there with no exemption. sigh...

I still remember her last few words before I left to Brisbane:
Very typical, but they are so precious...

- Jangan tinggalkan solat kerana itulah pendinding hidup kita, azan.
- Selalu berdoa disana kerana hanya Dia sahaja yang mengetahui apa yang kita perlukan.
- Kalau rasa marah atau sedih, diam sahaja.
- Kalau rasa perlu menangis, menangis lah. Mak tahu, azan suka simpan alot of 'things' dalam diri azan. (She knows me alot)
- Jaga diri dan kawan-kawan dekat sana.
- Belajar rajin-rajin.

Thanx alot, mum. Thanx.

p/s: Her birthday is coming up. I shall get an appreciation for her....

2 comments:

Izyan Izzaty said...

owh i miss her too...shes so sweet n nice~

pressie? jom! nak ikot!

The Z A M said...

=)