Sunday 31 May 2009

But You Are Not There

I was tagged by a friend of mine for this piece of writing. Sweet, romantic, soothing.... Every choice of word seems to be wonderful as it voices the emotion of a writer.

I am walking alone in the street
Many people I don’t know using the same street too
They walk in the same direction like me
And some of them walking in the opposite direction

I wish you are waiting for me on the hill
But you are not there
Everyday I stop there
Searching for a sign of you
But you are not there
Then I walk away from there
But I’m still look back
And I realize
You are not there

I take a deep breath
And close my eyes
This is the only way I can see you
But when I open my eyes
You disappeared
You are gone

I held my tears to come out
Made a fake smile to my friends
Or look the other way
But deep in my heart
There is a rainy season

Everyday I try to find you
I did the same thing to find you
But I still can’t find you anywhere
Because you are not there
FYI, I will not give up to find you

No comments: