Tuesday 5 May 2009

Choice is given to us

There was a night when I seriously wasn’t able to have a proper sleep… Rs penat sgt coz during the day, I did few stuffs for my uncle regarding his works… tp ntahlah.. That night was not usual the nights before.. everything was mcm not really comforting me.. n there was a point when all of sudden, lotsa things really bombarded me n honestly, it was distracted..

Naik pening kepala aku n at that moment, few msgs were coming in. Biaselah tuh kan… n one of them was from my close buddy… He was slightly bizarre on that particular night. Sound Very much depressed and at the same time, aku rs dier ni mcm a person that I never met before… Basically discussion was about something yg serious pon. It is more to crappy. Crappy in a sense where everyone will think about it but never have a courage to raise up the issue… So, lets called him as ‘DONG’…

DONG : There are times when people start noticing that he shouldnt have done what he has done. Knowing the fact that it’ll affect the others, he’ll tend to set it off. but he doesnt realize that by setting it off, it’ll might affect others, eventually… but, how should he be? Being in silence? Afraid of his done might affect others? or juz stay it out loud? Letting what is inside being fully outside? Ignore whether it might hurt others? I don’t know… It’s your choice.. You make your own sandwich… or maybe i just talking crap because my ‘pilot’ up here us not in a good mood… I don’t know… You decide… It’s probably because people keep talking in order to keep their voice box in order in case thet have something important to say… Nah, I don’t know.. You decide… Things are sometimes hard to understand, aren’t they?

ME: Wow…! I like the choice of words. Simple, but it comes with a package of deep meaning.

DONG: And from the deep heart too… Like the deep ocean… Dark, mysterious and hard to understand…….. Why do God give humans such heart? It’s rhetorical…

ME: Yeah2… That’s the beauty of Him, The Almighty. He creates, He teaches n he ponders us with few quest. marks..!

DONG: and it’s lucky 4 those who were able to figure it out.

ME: Exactly..! hahaha

DONG: and if you’re not one of those, u have to pay for your own bananas..

ME: Well, it’s not necessary, my man. Dealing with Him is such an impossible business to be done. We never know every single thing that he has fated for us.

DONG: It seems rather odd, isnt it? Choices are not given to everyone to understand it. As humans are created in such a mass of varieties… We differ from each other…

ME: Exactly.. but as I mentioned before God works in such a mysterious way. He lets u to think but he left us to ponder.

DONG: Those imams, priests, gurus and rabbia.. They are all teaching good things… but why cant they be in the same place in afterlife.

ME: Because of the deeds, my man. He created us in such an equal way. but we, as a khalifah, the most vital thing to do is the good deeds.. He is the most just. He knows every single circumstance. Trust me…!

DONG: Thanx mike. Sorry for bothering you with such silly words of mine…. Sign of brain tumor and heart tumor… hohoho..

ME: hahaha.. no big deal. If you think u need someone to talk, just englighten me… U can count on me…

DONG: Thanx bro..

2 comments:

Izyan Izzaty said...

nice one...

The Z A M said...

Appreciated for the comment... =)