Monday 4 May 2009

S*** happens everywhere...


“Everyone is full of shit, but it is a matter how we pay it!!,”


At times, I feel that Vimal is right. Even though, people might laugh of what he said but yeah… I think that he did make sense of what he said (which is very rare to happen). The analogy of ’shit’ which I think is slightly inappropriate to be used has actually given me a very vivid example of basic things that happen in life. Shit always happen! but, we should be wise enough to deal with it. Thanx vimal…!

Surprisingly, I am still awake at 5am. Agak sejuk sebenarnya malam ni but yeah… I do enjoy myself by looking at the sky, counting the stars and at the same time sort of reflecting about life. Sound very conventional and typical, but itulah part of routine which I always do when I am here in Brisbane. Sometimes, I just feel that sharing things with the stars will make us feel better. Mutual satisfaction…! They do listen things which keep running in this mind and never broken the promises not to tell the others.

Erm, kadang2, when I think back, I feel that life is just too complicated for beings. It comes in many form of untie things where everyone of us will be tested. Leaving us with the question marks and hoping us to the answers them. Sound rubbish but yeah, that is how it works. To those who are wise enough, they might just smirk and do some efforts to figure out the answers… but how about the rests? The rests who might easily fell down n just cherish for the answers… very pathetic.. but, yes, again, that is the reality of life. It does happen everywhere. I mean HERE and THERE in no matter what circumstances.

(Sigh…)

Well, life is just too be subjective to be defined as there is no such clear-cut definition of it. Thousands of words may unable to provide a precise descripition of life… Erm… Yeah… life….!!!

No comments: