Monday 4 May 2009

“I’m tired of being a good guy,”

“I’m tired of being a good guy,”

There was a night when I really had a quite long discussion with one of my good mates from Malaysia… Assignment were queuing up but hell yeah, who cares? It had been few ages that we did not meet each other and I’m sort of miss to talk with him… Dammit…! So, yeah, just imagine, all the craps were compiled in 2hours phone-calling. Ambitious rite?… haha… We had lotsa issues along the discussion. Macam2 lah… Began from A till Z. However, all of sudden, this fella popped-up with this, “I’m too tired of being a good guy, zam. A humble guy… Aku buat baik but people tend to manipulate me. So, y dont biarkan aku just be selfish? Fair enough.. What do you think?”

Speechless and yeah, obviously words were off from my mouth at that particular period. Kesian… Maybe, he is too depressed with this bunch of people and started not to think about the others…. Being kind to the others but at the end of the day, they ditch you… They ignore you. It hurts, man… Seriously. I am not being a cynical but come on, this is such simple tacit knowledge. It is learned and obviously we do not inherit it. It’s not that we (this is generally to everone who being kind to others) are hoping or expecting a reply from you, but yeah, I don’t think it will waste any piece of your life, when you appreciate people. Even from religious perspective, we are also asked to respect people. A smile or maybe a simple gretting like ‘Thank you’ is not harm to be uttered about, people.

Kadang2 aku rasa life ni is bloody funny. Besides providing the happiness and sweet moments to us, at the same time, it also will screw you up habis2 from upside down. Fuh… It hurts…! But, that is the beauty of life. Shits always happen, mate…! It occurs everywhere. But, remember be wise enough to deal with it.

No comments: